Who and where we are
LSCP Life Sciences Consulting Partners
Founded as a global professional network, with common ground, in March 2004 (privately owned) to provide expert consulting services to Global Life Sciences (Pharma, Biotech, Generics, Consumer, Medical Devices and eHealth):
- Vision/Strategy (V&S) for Enterprise Data/Information (Content), driven by ISO IDMP+ and the International Conference on Harmonization; (ICH) eCTD, CDISC/HL7, RPS,) applied Standards and regional regulations (FDA; PDMA, EMA), in the context of these Standards & Market Communication Competence Center > benefits, not just burden!
- The process includes future Business Requirements, Digitalization, new Business Models and technologies like e.g. Blockchain.
- Enterprise Data Governance (EDG), Architecture, aiming for consistency, transparency, effectiveness and interoperability, especially in the context of integration processes in a «To Be» harmonized world, considering mobility and the shift to the «outside world», Web interaction/transaction, archiving e.g. Social Media with its dimension of new, additional Records Management.
To see who assumes responsibility and where, read more, please click here
Management Team and where are we geographically located?
Headquarters & EU
- Ruedi F. Blattmann, Managing Partner, V&S in IDMP+ & EDG, Uerikon/Zurich, Switzerland
- Matthias Nanzer, EMBA, PMP, Partner CM & Org. Development, IT Strategy, Geroldswil/Zurich
- Kathy Hagen, Partner, CM, KM & Knowledge Retention, Minnesota, MN
- James Averback, MIT, Partner DMS/ICD, Huntington, PA
- Gavin Quinnies, Partner, Lead eHealth Quality, Milwaukee, WI
- Hitoshi Matsui, Associated Partner, CAC Corp., Tokyo
- Thomas Schütz, MBA Master IST
- Dr. Beat Widler (QbD, PV)
- Dr. Malcolm Barratt-Johnson, (Clin., HA, Marketing, Resources)
- Dr. Peter Schiemann (QMS, Processes, RM)
- Paul Willer (CM, Org.)
- Steve Scribner (EDMS, DIA Ref Model strategies)
- Gabriella Skala, MBA (CM/Communication)
- Jorge Wernli, MDA (Market Access, Pricing)
- Althea Davis, PMP, EDG Strategies
- Jim Cook, SCA & Voice
IDMP+ refers to ISO IDMP, ICSR & SPL Standards