Who and where we are
LSCP Life Sciences Consulting Partners
Founded as a global professional network, with common ground, in March 2004 (privately owned) to provide expert consulting services to Global Life Sciences (Pharma, Biotech, Generics, Consumer, Medical Devices and eHealth):
- Vision/Strategy (V&S) for Enterprise Data/Information (Content), driven by ISO IDMP+ and the International Conference on Harmonization; (ICH) eCTD, CDISC/HL7, RPS,) applied Standards and regional regulations (FDA; PDMA, EMA), in the context of these Standards & Market Communication Competence Center > benefits, not just burden!
- The process includes future Business Requirements, Digitalization, new Business Models and technologies like e.g. Blockchain.
- Enterprise Data Governance (EDG), Architecture, aiming for consistency, transparency, effectiveness and interoperability, especially in the context of integration processes in a «To Be» harmonized world, considering mobility and the shift to the «outside world», Web interaction/transaction, archiving e.g. Social Media with its dimension of new, additional Records Management.
To see who assumes responsibility and where, read more, please click here
Any type of Content Submission/Communication (within a Regulatory Information Management [RIM] System, to include ISO IDMP+ for mid 2022 EMA SPOR Iteration 1) & Communication Strategies: “Format Free Initiative (FFI)” Structured Component Management (SCM) enabling content re-use, re-purposing in eCTD/IDMP and beyond with overall communication for multiple audiences (output) – all semantically enriched for substantially improved day-to-day decision support.
Management Team and where are we geographically located?
Headquarters & EU
- Ruedi F. Blattmann, Managing Partner, V&S in IDMP+ & EDG, Uerikon/Zurich, Switzerland
- Matthias Nanzer, EMBA, PMP, Partner CM & Org. Development, IT Strategy, Geroldswil/Zurich
- Dr. Josef Leuchtner, Partner, Regulatory & Supply Chain, Freiburg, Germany
- Kathy Hagen, Partner, CM, KM & Knowledge Retention, Minnesota, MN
- James Averback, MIT, Partner DMS/ICD, Huntington, PA
- Gavin Quinnies, Partner, Lead eHealth Quality, Milwaukee, WI
- Hitoshi Matsui, Associated Partner, CAC Corp., Tokyo
- Thomas Schütz, MBA Master IST
- Dr. Beat Widler (QbD, PV)
- Dr. Malcolm Barratt-Johnson, (Clin., HA, Marketing, Resources)
- Dr. Peter Schiemann (QMS, Processes, RM)
- Dr. Paula Petrone, Data Sciences & Analytics
- Paul Willer (CM, Org.)
- Jerry Quinn, PMP
- Gabriella Skala, MBA (CM/Communication)
- Jorge Wernli, MDA (Market Access, Pricing)
- Althea Davis, PMP, EDG Strategies
- Jim Cook, SCA & Voice
IDMP+ refers to ISO IDMP, ICSR & SPL Standards